Grand Rapids & Kalamazoo
The individual, under direct supervision, performs system commissioning to complete HVAC projects. Performs tasks as required to execute and complete assigned projects including: hardware design, installation coordination, system programming and system commissioning. Coordinates communication with the project engineer during all phases of the project. Perform preventative maintenance of electronic, electromechanical, and mechanical controls. Ensures work performed is in compliance with company installation standards and operates on the job with the highest of ethics. Adheres and ensures ControlNET staff and subcontractors comply with all safety standards.
- Technical Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- Microsoft Office application skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Assists in hardware design and software programming utilizing standards as required. Communicates detailed information regarding the design and operation to ControlNET staff.
- Load system level controller software.
- Performs basic controls commissioning from controllers to end devices. Ensures system functionality when compared to project documents and expectations.
- Complete proper commissioning documentation based on project requirements.
- Keep project engineer and project manager informed of progress and issues.
- Document changes and provide information for as-built documentation.
- Perform temperature controls installation and wiring as required.
- Revise project documents for accurate as-built and commissioning documentation.
- Effectively communicate with project engineer and customer daily.
- Establish and cultivate long-term relationships with customers, contractors, consultants and subcontractors.