The designer's primary responsibility is to create User Interfaces for Building Management Systems with animated 3D modeled HVAC equipment. Secondary responsibilities include creating/updating company print/digital materials and maintaining CMS website.
- Associate degree in graphic design or related field
- Advanced abilities using the Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Digital Illustration skills (with a focus on technical illustration and isometric drawing)
- 3D modeling experience
- The ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively
- Familiarity with construction documents / schematic drawings
- Handle multiple projects while maintaining company graphic standards
- Experience with Tridium’s Niagara Framework and digital controls is a plus.
- Cooperate with project engineers and clients to discover and meet any special requirements for each project.
- Use available assets (construction documents, company submittal drawings, and photo reference) to build an intelligent and easy-to-understand user interface.
- Contribute new assets to graphics library with Illustrator, Photoshop, and 3D modeling software (Blender).
- Make use of established graphics templates / assets to keep projects efficient and standardized.
- Collaborate with other team members to fine-tune the work process and create better user interfaces (by sharing discoveries and experiences).
Graphic Design Duties
- Create and manage digital forms with InDesign and Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Create, manage and update presentations for project bids and events.
- Support marketing department by creating social media graphics for events, campaigns and more.
- Use HTML5 and CSS to create custom webpages.
- Contribute to the company brand by updating sales materials and company documents.